Each of our installers pays an annual membership fee of £5,000 +vat. This fee covers your annual training sessions, annual audit, membership of the Automist Partner Council, online assessment, and access to the partner site which includes the online layout tool.
You can learn more about our products and the markets we serve by listening to our webinar:
You will also need to provide evidence that you meet the following requirements:
- Must have Public Liability Insurance of at least £2 million.
- Must have Professional Indemnity Insurance of at least £1 million.
- The business description declared in the policy must be accurate for the works undertaken: installation of sprinklers/misting/fire suppression systems. For instance, ‘plumbing’ or 'building contractor' is not sufficient.
- Inefficacy cover must be included. This is not product efficacy (which is covered by Plumis's insurance policy), it is inefficacy of your services (installation): an unintended error in your installation that leads to a product failing to work.
- Must have an Employer's Liability cover of at least £2 million for claims arising from a single event or series of related events in a single calendar year.
Organisation Competence and Qualifications:
- Carry a valid third party accreditation for the installation of alarms systems (required):
- BAFE Fire Safety Register
- Red Book Live (LPCB)
- Warrington Fire (FIRAS/FRACS)
- IFC Certification
- BM Trada
- Have in place a quality management system with third-party certification such as ISO 9001 (preferable).
Electrical and Plumbing Installation Requirement:
- We require all the electrical and plumbing work in every installation to be certified. Electrical work must meet the NICEIC standards https://www.niceic.com and plumbing work must meet the standards of the Chartered institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineers (CIPHE): https://www.ciphe.org.uk/ Approved Contractor Persons (ACPs) of the CIPHE are able to self-certify under the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and the Water Bylaws 2000 (Scotland): https://www.ciphe.org.uk/consumer/approved-contractor/.
We ask all prospective partners to fill out our UK Accredited Reseller Installer Form:
International partners are required to fill out an International Distributors Form:
We work very closely with our partners and want to ensure we are aligned before proceeding to ensure very high-quality installations and customer satisfaction. Qualifying companies will be contacted by our Reseller Manager.