BS 8489 is a family of standards published in 2016, to cover industrial and commercial premises. These are not typical Automist applications. Click here for guidance on using Automist for commercial applications.
Articles in this section
- What the specification of the filter for Automist?
- Can you use Automist to compensate for an Inner Room?
- Could you please confirm which conventional Apollo multi-sensor is compatible?
- What size is Hydra/Smartscan face plate & body
- What is the fire engineering purpose of Automist?
- Where has Automist been installed?
- How does Automist compare to other domestic sprinkler system?
- How much does Automist cost?
- How much does the annual maintenance cost?
- Who installs Automist?