All Automist systems use a dry high-pressure hydraulic hose. These are placed behind a 30-minute fire resistance separation, such as plasterboard, to avoid damage during fire fighting. By being dry, they avoid the typical issues of traditional wet pipe systems: Legionella, corrosion, bacterial growth, water damage due to bursting under pressure.
Articles in this section
- What the specification of the filter for Automist?
- Can you use Automist to compensate for an Inner Room?
- Could you please confirm which conventional Apollo multi-sensor is compatible?
- What size is Hydra/Smartscan face plate & body
- What is the fire engineering purpose of Automist?
- Where has Automist been installed?
- How does Automist compare to other domestic sprinkler system?
- How much does Automist cost?
- How much does the annual maintenance cost?
- Who installs Automist?