The system has a 2-year warranty as standard. We are happy to offer an extended warranty if the system is maintained (contact us for more details). Automist is very low-maintenance. We recommend an annual service, but unless there was an error, the system should work for years without fault and without the need for intervention.
Articles in this section
- What the specification of the filter for Automist?
- Can you use Automist to compensate for an Inner Room?
- Could you please confirm which conventional Apollo multi-sensor is compatible?
- What size is Hydra/Smartscan face plate & body
- What is the fire engineering purpose of Automist?
- Where has Automist been installed?
- How does Automist compare to other domestic sprinkler system?
- How much does Automist cost?
- How much does the annual maintenance cost?
- Who installs Automist?