Plumis has developed a proprietary specification tool for the correct placement of the spray heads and pumps in the area to be protected. It works in a similar way to a CAD (Computer Aided Design) package but is much simpler to use and handles pdf or image files. Only approved installers are trained in utilising this tool.
Articles in this section
- Could you please confirm which conventional Apollo multi-sensor is compatible?
- What size is Hydra/Smartscan face plate & body
- What is the fire engineering purpose of Automist?
- Where has Automist been installed?
- How does Automist compare to other domestic sprinkler system?
- How much does Automist cost?
- How much does the annual maintenance cost?
- Who installs Automist?
- Does Automist suffer from false alarms?
- Are Innovative Systems allowable in Approved Document B?