Automist Smartscan is compliant to Approved Doc B, as per Clause 0.18. It is covered by an LABC and a LABSS Registered Detail (EW534) as well as a BSI Verification Certificate. This the highest level of third party scrutiny available to a residential or domestic watermist system in the UK (given there is no certification available for residential watermist systems). It is therefore considered suitable to be used in any application where a BS 8458:2015 compliant watermist system is deemed to be acceptable as a code-compliant automatic water fire suppression system.
Articles in this section
- What is the specification of the wired alarm for Smartscan Hydra?
- How to determine Automist Smartscan's suitability in BS 9991:2015
- How do establish fitness of materials in the approved document published to support regulation 7?
- Is Automist Smartscan Hydra WRAS Approved?
- Has Automist Smartscan Hydra been tested against real-life scenarios?
- What is the specification of the wireless Hydra alarm?
- Can you install Automist Smartscan Hydra in a room with a hob or a woodburner or stove?
- How deep does a nib or pillar need to be for it to become a preferred installation position?
- How can I learn more about Automist Smartscan Hydra?
- How much clearance should be left around the Smartscan Hydra Head?