1.4m - 1.45m (to the nozzle).
Articles in this section
- What is the specification of the wired alarm for Smartscan Hydra?
- How to determine Automist Smartscan's suitability in BS 9991:2015
- How do establish fitness of materials in the approved document published to support regulation 7?
- Is Automist Smartscan Hydra WRAS Approved?
- Has Automist Smartscan Hydra been tested against real-life scenarios?
- What is the specification of the wireless Hydra alarm?
- Can you install Automist Smartscan Hydra in a room with a hob or a woodburner or stove?
- How deep does a nib or pillar need to be for it to become a preferred installation position?
- How can I learn more about Automist Smartscan Hydra?
- How much clearance should be left around the Smartscan Hydra Head?